- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups coarsely chopped green bell peppers
- 1 1⁄2 cups coarsely chopped onions
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes seasoned with basil garlic & oregano
- 2 cups uncooked small shell pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat; Brown chicken; add peppers and onions and saute until tender.
- Stir in chicken broth and tomatoes, bring to a boil.
- Add pasta and reduce heat to medium low, cover and cook 10 minutes or until pasta is tender; stirring occasionally, Serve.