Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
This is a simple yet tasty dish, best served over pasta of your choice.
Make and share this Sicilian Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Saute onion, mushrooms and garlic in 3T olive oil; stir in rosemary. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Roll chicken breasts in Romano cheese, then in flour.
- Lightly brown chicken in remaining olive oil.
- Add to casserole dish and top with mushroom mixture.
- Pour crushed tomatoes over top and bake at 350° for 1 hour.
I made about 1 serving for my mother today with a small chicken breast for dinner tonight. This was super simple to make. I cooked it at 375 F for about a little less than 1/2 hour since I did not want to wait too long for dinner lol.
Delicious! An easy dinner that cooks while you prepare the rest of your meal (we had tortellini & broccoli raisin cauliflower salad). I sprinkled the remaining romano on top of the chicken before baking. I also found 45-50 minutes to be sufficient baking time. Thanks for posting!