- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup light ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons romano cheese or 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cups marinara sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Place in a baking dish coated with non-stick spray.
- Spread 2T ricotta over each breast half.
- Sprinkle each breast half with romano and mozzarella.
- Spoon spinach evenly on to each breast half.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Heat marinara in a small saucepan.
- Spoon 2T of sauce onto each plate and place chicken on the sauce. Top with sauce.