Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Making Gnocchi with my Great Grandmother as a kid was always such great fun. But some days we would never make it to making the gnocchi because we would end up eating all the potato and cheese mix. This is just the Cheese Potato goodness of those memories. (I can eat this by myself but it should feed 3)
- 1 (24 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup clarified butter
- 1 cup romano cheese (grated)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (or to taste)
- Peel film at corner of Simply Potatoes package to vent and heat on high for 3 minutes in microwave.
- Meanwhile, in a small sauce pan clarify the butter.
- Once Simply Potatoes are heated remove film and stir.
- Mix Ricotta, Romano, the clarified butter and salt with the potatoes.
- Microwave for an 1 additional minute.
- Serve and Enjoy!