Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Russian Heritage Dookbook. I made these--they get thin and crisp.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup ground walnuts
- 1⁄3 cup ground almonds
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Beat eggs well till sugar is absorbed.
- Add ground nuts.
- Gradually add flour and cinnamon with a spoon.
- Add butter; mix until well blended.
- Drop by teaspoons unto VERY well greased cookie sheet.
- These spread a lot--leave room.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes, until edges are slightly browned. Cookies will be soft.
- Remove from cookie sheet and allow to harden.