Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili paste with garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, Minced
- In a heavy sauce (preferably enamel), bring the water to a boil.
- Add the remaining ingredients and return to a boil.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until the sugar is dissolved.
- Serve hot.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Fried Wonton, Egg Rolls, Noodle Chips, Seafood
Thank you Nat for a delicious dipping sauce. I made this just as instructed and it was great with Riff's Egg Rolls that I had in the freezer. :o)