Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
SWEET GRAPES WITH CARAMEL CREAM , WALNUTS AND CINNAMON.......WHAT MORE CAN I SAY?
Make and share this Shygirl's Grape Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cook sweetened condensed milk in a double boiler.
- Add cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Keep stirring with a wooden spoon till thick and caramel in color. Say 30 minutes.
- Let cool a bit before adding cream.
- Stir well to combine.
- Cut grapes into half (I peel mine because my kids don't like the skin).
- Pour the grapes into the caramel mixture.
- Mix in the crushed nuts.
- Refrigerate at least 6 hours.
- Makes a refreshing cold Salad during summer.