Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
SWEET GRAPES WITH CARAMEL CREAM , WALNUTS AND CINNAMON.......WHAT MORE CAN I SAY?
- 1 kg seedless grapes, sweet variety
- 300 ml sweetened condensed milk (start with half can or to taste)
- 1 -2 cup whipping cream or 1 -2 cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon (or more)
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 -2 cup walnuts, crushed
- Cook sweetened condensed milk in a double boiler.
- Add cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Keep stirring with a wooden spoon till thick and caramel in color. Say 30 minutes.
- Let cool a bit before adding cream.
- Stir well to combine.
- Cut grapes into half (I peel mine because my kids don't like the skin).
- Pour the grapes into the caramel mixture.
- Mix in the crushed nuts.
- Refrigerate at least 6 hours.
- Makes a refreshing cold Salad during summer.