Recipe by Lampie
I've actually never paid too much attention to how much of each item I use, so I'm guessing at the amounts - I'd suggest adjusting these to your own taste (I personally really LOVE garlic...)
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons diced onions
- 5 pieces garlic, minced
- 40 wonton wrappers
- oil (for deep frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the first 4 ingredients together in a bowl.
- Take about a tablespoon of beef mixture & put in a wonton wrapper. Seal the wrapper so the filling doesn't fall out.
- Heat the oil on the stove over med-high heat & deep fry each dumpling for about 7 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with soy sauce mixed with rice vinegar (if you like).