Recipe by **Mandy**
This is a popular Nigerian dessert. Untested by me, posted for ZWT III, from allrecipes.com.
- 1 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄4 cup caster sugar or 1⁄4 cup superfine sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 1⁄2 cup self-raising flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together the coconut, sugar and egg yolks to form a stiff dough. Squeeze into 1 inch balls, and roll each ball in flour to coat.
- Place on a baking sheet, spacing about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden.