Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Yummilicious version of the otherwise commonly known chicken strips. A tender, juicy, sweet and meaty trip to heaven.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch strips and beat with a tenderizer.
- Juice lime in water and rinse chicken
- Rub chicken in garlic.
- Mix brown sugar and mustard into a paste.
- Coat strips in paste.
- Add oil to frying pan
- Combine both flours.
- Coat chicken in flour and fry until chicken floats on top.
- Place chicken in baking dish.
- Mix remaining paste with cider, pour over strips and bake in oven covered at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Serve over a large salad or with rice and steamed vegetables.