- 1 (4 ounce) package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1.5 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach (1-2 packages)
- 16 ounces sour cream (any variety, I use fat free)
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise (any variety, I use light)
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts
- 1 1⁄2 cups shrimp
- Old Bay Seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw spinach and squeeze out excess water.
- Sprinkle Old Bay on shrimp and cook shrimp as desired - I prefer toaster oven at 400 for 8 minutes each side.
- Chop water chestnuts and shrimp to desired size.
- Mix spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, soup mix, water chestnuts, and shrimp.
- Add old bay to taste.