1/1 Photo of Shrimpy Macaroni and Cheese
everything zen's Note:
This is an interesting variation of a family favorite, a nice change from plain macaroni and cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Cook macaroni according.
- 2to package directions, drain well, set aside.
- 3In a sauce pan, melt 2 T butter over medium heat, add flour,.
- 4stirring constantly (1-2 minutes). Whisk in the milk and bring.
- 5to a boil. Cook until smooth, stirring frequently. Remove from.
- 6heat and stir in cheese and cayenne pepper.
- 7In a large bowl, toss macaroni with cheese sauce, shrimp, and.
- 8bell pepper. Pour into lightly greased 9x13 baking dish. Cover.
- 9with bread crumbs and drizzle on the 2T of melted butter.
- 10Bake uncovered until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.
- 11Serves 4-6.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimpy Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 719.1
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 218.5 mg
- Sodium 633.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 40.8 g