Recipe by Ohmikeghod
This recipe for shrimp is another ont that's delicious. Serve the skewers over rice.
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1 lb shrimp, 18-21 ct
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and de-vein the shrimp. Place the peeled shrimp into a gallon zip-lock bag.
- Whisk the dry spices into the lemon juice and oil. Pour the marinade into the bag containing the shrimp.
- Marinate refrigerated for at least one hour, but no more than two hours, or the lemon juice will start "cooking" the shrimp.
- Skewer the shrimp (no more than 5 per skewer).
- Grill the shrimp skewers 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve! ENJOY!