Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Gambas al ajillo The presence of garlic and chili pepper in partnership with the marine flavor of the shrimp requires a fresh wine, but one with structure and personality. For example, a young Chardonnay from Navarra.
- 600 g shrimp, fresh, raw, peeled and ready to cook
- 2 dried red chilies, seedless, chopped very small
- 6 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 200 ml olive oil
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
- Next, add the garlic and the chillies.
- When the garlic starts turning a golden colour, add the shrimp and season with salt.
- Serve the shrimps in small dishes and pour in some of the oil and garlic.
Just 3 words: Ouick, Easy, Delicious. That pretty much covers it all. I used less chili per personal taste and I didn't find that it needed any salt. With the small shrimp that I decided to use it was made an about 10 mins!