Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy yet extreamly flavorful dip that's always a big hit at family and social events
- shrimp, small, 1 can
- crabmeat, 1 can
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix, 1 package
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Gently blend all ingredients well.
- Chill for 2 hours prior to serving.
- Serve with sturdy ruffled type chips or any variety of crackers.
This was a delicious dip. I've never had a crab/shrimp dip like this and it was great!