Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is at least 30 years old and I still get requests to make it! This is one of those recipes where children can help since it is mostly stirring. I have altered the original a tad just to add some extra color appeal. Otherwise, it stands true!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 (1/8 ounce) packet Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix (standard packet)
- 1⁄4 cup finely sliced green onion
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked shrimp
- Mix the cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, and dressing mix together in a large bowl.
- Once well blended, fold in the shrimp and green onions.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Serve with crackers (originally was served with Ritz).
This is definitely a KEEPER dip ~ So very full of great taste & easy to make! Served this up with both Ritz crackers & with some multigrain, nutty crackers that I had on hand! A wonderful addition to any finger foods counter! Thanks for sharing your recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of the orphans that I adopted in this Spring's PAC]