Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This creole recipe has a language of it own:-)
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 3⁄4 cup bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can whole canned tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked and drained
- In 12-inch skillet, melt margarine and cook celery and pepper till tender.
- Add tomatoes and parsley.
- Add onion soup mix blended with water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add shrimp, cook until pink.
- Serve over hot rice.
This recipe was SIMPLY DELICIOUS. I used cooked easy peel shrimp. Quick and easy.