Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 mins
I like to cut the english muffins in half then each half into quarters before I spread the mixture on top. I also like to flash freeze them on a cookie sheet until frozen completely and then put in a zip lock bag and then put back into the freezer so you can take out the amount you wish to use without having to cook them all at once. I broil mine from the frozen state.
- 1 (4 ounce) can baby shrimp, Drained Well
- 1 (5 ounce) jarkraft old English cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter, Softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 6 English muffins
- Mix first 5 ingredients together well.
- Then put a good teaspoon of mixture on each english muffin quarter.
- Broil until cheese mixture is bubbling and slightly browned on top.
- Serve Hot.
- Watch these disappear before your eyes as your guests devour them!
A flash from the past... Maybe not the healthiest but oh boy are they good!!!
Excellent! I served this at our first Ohio State football party and it was a unanimous "yes"!!
These turned out really good. But I changed them to crabbies instead of shrimpies after I realized that the baby shrimp I bought were not deveined (yuck!). So I made the recipe as written except for that one substitution (used a 6oz can of crabmeat). It worked out though because I like crabmeat a lot better than shrimp anyway. I did flash freeze some of them and that worked out well too, it really is a great way to always keep these on hand if you're in need of a quick appetizer or if you just need a quick snack!