Recipe by Mainely Debbie
I like to cut the english muffins in half then each half into quarters before I spread the mixture on top. I also like to flash freeze them on a cookie sheet until frozen completely and then put in a zip lock bag and then put back into the freezer so you can take out the amount you wish to use without having to cook them all at once. I broil mine from the frozen state.
- 1 (4 ounce) can baby shrimp, Drained Well
- 1 (5 ounce) jarkraft old English cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter, Softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 6 English muffins
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 5 ingredients together well.
- Then put a good teaspoon of mixture on each english muffin quarter.
- Broil until cheese mixture is bubbling and slightly browned on top.
- Serve Hot.
- Watch these disappear before your eyes as your guests devour them!