Recipe by ellie_
Recipe source: an old WW cookbook (Slim Ways with Pasta) -- serve in a bowl of chicken broth seasoned with soy sauce or solo. About 3 points/serving 1 serving is 5 won-tons.
- 8 ounces shrimp, cooked, shelled and deveined
- 2 egg whites
- 2 scallions, white parts only, chopped
- 1 pinch salt
- white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger, chopped
- 20 wonton skins
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- To prepare filling, chop shrimp and place in medium bowl. Stir in 1 egg white, scallions, salt, pepper, scallions, ginger and garlic.
- To assemble wontons: place wonton skins on work surface and then place 1 teaspoon of filling in the center of each skin; brush edges with remaining egg white and fold diagonally to form a triangle. Press edges to seal (if desired join the two bottom edges, one over the other, sealing with egg white or leave s triangles).
- In a pot of boiling water cook wontons for 1 minute. Remove with a slotted spoon to a serving bowl and sprinkle with soy sauce (or add to chicken broth, seasoned with soy sauce for won ton soup).