Recipe by Ms. Ayon's dishes
An easy, easy but mostly flavorful appetizer or main dish if served on bed of white rice. Incredible texture and ingredients that celebrate your palate. Deliciossso!!!
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped ginger
- 1 cup finelly chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons spicy oriental sauce
- 6 tablespoons peanut butter
- 16 large shrimp, peeled
- 1 cup peach juice
- 1⁄8 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 peaches, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup peanuts, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean and peel shrimp, once clean marinate with peanut butter, brown sugar, peach juice, chives, ginger, soy sauce, rice vinegar, oriental spicy sauce and cilantro for about 20-30 minutes.
- In med-high heat add extra virgin olive oil to a wok, add shrimp, peaches, brown sugar and toasted peanuts.
- Mix and cook for a few minutes.
- Coul be serve over a bed of white rice.