Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
An easy, easy but mostly flavorful appetizer or main dish if served on bed of white rice. Incredible texture and ingredients that celebrate your palate. Deliciossso!!!
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped ginger
- 1 cup finelly chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons spicy oriental sauce
- 6 tablespoons peanut butter
- 16 large shrimp, peeled
- 1 cup peach juice
- 1⁄8 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 peaches, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup peanuts, toasted
- Clean and peel shrimp, once clean marinate with peanut butter, brown sugar, peach juice, chives, ginger, soy sauce, rice vinegar, oriental spicy sauce and cilantro for about 20-30 minutes.
- In med-high heat add extra virgin olive oil to a wok, add shrimp, peaches, brown sugar and toasted peanuts.
- Mix and cook for a few minutes.
- Coul be serve over a bed of white rice.