Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A twist on Shrimp Cocktail.
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest, grated
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb cooked shrimp, chilled
- Combine sour cream, horseradish, chives, lime juice and lime zest; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with cooked shrimp.
i served it with pan fried trout, thanks for sharing.
I tried this because I wanted something different than the typical cocktail sauce. To me, it was a little bland. I haven't figured out what additions to make but I will try again and see what I come up with.