This is a version of a weight watchers recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 4 cups hot cooked whole wheat rotini
- 3 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons grated romano cheese
- 1In large nonstick skillet, heat the oil. Add the onoins and garlic; cook, stirring as needed, until softened, about 5 minutes.
- 2Add shrimp, peppers, zuchini, broth, oregano, and pepper; bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, stirring as needed, until the shrimp turn pink, 3-5 minutes.
- 3Stir in the rotini, basil, and tomatoes; cook stirring as needed, until heated through 2-3 minutes.
- 4Serve, sprinkled with cheese.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp With Vegetables and Rotini
Serving Size: 1 (689 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 640.3
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 228.2 mg
- Sodium 389.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.1 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 46.8 g