Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Prep time does not include marinating time.
- 3⁄4 lb cooked small shrimp
- 8 ounces tomato juice
- 1⁄2 red pepper, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, cut in half and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 4 roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 dash hot sauce
- salt and pepper
Before serving add
- 2 small avocados, diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- Mix the above ingredients in a bowl and pour over 3/4 pound small cooked shrimp.
- Allow to marinate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve in flat bowls and garnish with lime and a green onion.
This is my favorite thing in the whole world!!!