Vino Girl's Note:
From Real Simple, August 2005.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill a large pot with 8 cups cold water; add half the lemon juice, the bay leaf, and 2 teaspoons of the salt.
- 2Bring to a boil.
- 3Add the shrimp and cook until bright pink and opaque throughout, 1 to 3 minutes.
- 4Transfer the shrimp to a bowl of ice water to cool.
- 5Drain and pat dry; set aside.
- 6In a bowl, whisk together the remaining lemon juice, the horseradish, and the oil; season with the remaining salt and the pepper.
- 7Add the tomatoes and toss.
- 8Separate the lettuce leaves.
- 9Divide the shrimp and lettuce among 4 plates and spoon the Tomato-Horseradish Salsa on top.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp With Tomato-Horseradish Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.5
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 53.6 mg
- Sodium 1060.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 7.1 g