Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Adapted from Kraft
- 2 -3 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 0.25 (14 ounce) bottle sun-dried tomato vinaigrette dressing
- 1 -2 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails off
- TOSS tomatoes with cream cheese, dressing and basil; add shrimp and cover. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- COOK pasta as directed on package; drain. Place in large bowl.
- ADD tomato mixture and pine nuts; toss lightly.
Raw shrimp? Other than the pasta there is no cooking step for the rest of the ingredients.
This was loved by all...our plates were licked clean...I think next time I will replace the dried basil with fresh...I served it with a nice side salad and some sourdough bread...yum! Made for chef #28087 tag during My 3 Chef's tag game.