Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great for serving at Super Bowl Party! For a little more heat try Hot & Spicy Taco Seasoning.
- 2 lbs large raw shrimp (21 to 30 count)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons taco sauce
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- For Shrimp:.
- Bring 2 quarts water to boil in large pot.
- Add shrimp and cook until pink and firm, about 5 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from water with slotted spoon and place in large mixing bowl. Sprinkle with contents of taco seasoning mix and toss well to coat. Or, put shrimp in plastic bag with seasoning, close bag well, and shake to coat.
- Serve warm, or refrigerate and serve up to 24 hours later.
- For Tartar Sauce:.
- Stir together mayonnaise, taco sauce and relish in small bowl.
- Serve with Shrimp.
These are really good! Quick and easy recipe. I like the idea of tossing the shrimp with the seasoning. I normally just dip the shrimp in my sauce. The tarter sauce was good although I prefer cocktail sauce. I will be tossing my shrimp from now on. Made for PAC Fall 2008.