1/1 Photo of Shrimp With Roasted Red Pepper Cream
I found this recipe in Southern Living. It is fast and elegant.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and oil.
- 2Keep pasta warm.
- 3Process red peppers and next 4 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- 4Pour mixture into large skillet.
- 5Cook over medium heat 5 minutes stirring often, until thoroughly heated.
- 6Add shrimp and cook 2-3 minutes until thoroughly heated.
- 7Remove from heat.
- 8Serve over hot cooked pasta.
- 9Sprinkle with basil.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp With Roasted Red Pepper Cream
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.1
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 211.4 mg
- Sodium 1820.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 29.5 g