- 226.79 g package vermicelli
- 340.19 g jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 226.79 g package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2.46 ml ground red pepper
- 907.18 g cooked peeled large shrimp
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and oil.
- Keep pasta warm.
- Process red peppers and next 4 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Pour mixture into large skillet.
- Cook over medium heat 5 minutes stirring often, until thoroughly heated.
- Add shrimp and cook 2-3 minutes until thoroughly heated.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve over hot cooked pasta.
- Sprinkle with basil.