Recipe by ellie_
We enjoyed this simple low fat meal. If you are following WW flex plan this is only 3 points/serving. Recipe source: WW magazine (July 2008)
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 4 ounces rice sticks
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄4 lb snow peas, trimmed and cut in half diagnolly
- 1⁄2 cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small cup combine dressing ingredients (vinegar - sesame oil), whisking until smooth.
- In a large pot of boiling water cook noodles according to package directions (my package didn't have cooking directions, so I cooked them for 5 minutes), with a slotted spoon transfer noodles to a colander and drain (reserving cooking water in pot). Rinse under cold running water; drain well. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Return cooking water to a boil. Add shrimp and cook until opaque (3-5 minutes). Rinse under cold water; drain.
- Combine shrimp, dressing and the remaining ingredients with the noodles; toss to combine.
- This can be made ahead and refrigerated for up to 2 days.