1/3 Photos of Shrimp With Rice Stick Noodles and Vegetables (Ww)
We enjoyed this simple low fat meal. If you are following WW flex plan this is only 3 points/serving. Recipe source: WW magazine (July 2008)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 4 ounces rice sticks
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/4 lb snow peas, trimmed and cut in half diagnolly
- 1/2 cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1In a small cup combine dressing ingredients (vinegar - sesame oil), whisking until smooth.
- 2In a large pot of boiling water cook noodles according to package directions (my package didn't have cooking directions, so I cooked them for 5 minutes), with a slotted spoon transfer noodles to a colander and drain (reserving cooking water in pot). Rinse under cold running water; drain well. Transfer to a large bowl.
- 3Return cooking water to a boil. Add shrimp and cook until opaque (3-5 minutes). Rinse under cold water; drain.
- 4Combine shrimp, dressing and the remaining ingredients with the noodles; toss to combine.
- 5This can be made ahead and refrigerated for up to 2 days.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp With Rice Stick Noodles and Vegetables (Ww)
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.0
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 172.8 mg
- Sodium 474.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 25.8 g