Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is very easy and quick to make. Is good both hot and cold.
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1⁄4 cup Kraft roasted red pepper italian parmesan dressing
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 3⁄4 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (6 ounce) bag baby spinach leaves
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook ravioli in large (4-qt.) saucepan as directed on package. Drain in colander; set aside.
- Heat dressing in same pan on medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook 1 minute Add roasted red peppers, tomatoes and shrimp; mix well. Bring just to boil. Stir in spinach; cover. Simmer 1 to 2 minute or until spinach is wilted, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in ravioli and basil; simmer, uncovered, 3 to 4 minute or until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Serve topped with the pine nuts and cheese.