Recipe by superlib
These sumptuous little shrimp are incredibly flavorful. They're perfect served over rice. This would also be really excellent with scallops.
- 16 ounces peeled de-veined shrimp
- 1 bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion (about 1 small onion)
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced shallot
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- salt & pepper
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse your shrimp, then add salt, pepper and paprika. Mix to coat the shrimp evenly.
- Saute onions in butter and olive oil. Allow them to become lightly carmelized.
- Once the onions are carmelized, add the shallots and garlic, and saute until the shallots are soft.
- Add the bell pepper, and once again cook until it is soft.
- Add the shrimp to the pan, and cook until done - about 4-5 minutes. I like to let it fully cook on one side, then flip all the pieces over and let them fully cook on the other side.
- Serve over rice.