Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These sumptuous little shrimp are incredibly flavorful. They're perfect served over rice. This would also be really excellent with scallops.
- Rinse your shrimp, then add salt, pepper and paprika. Mix to coat the shrimp evenly.
- Saute onions in butter and olive oil. Allow them to become lightly carmelized.
- Once the onions are carmelized, add the shallots and garlic, and saute until the shallots are soft.
- Add the bell pepper, and once again cook until it is soft.
- Add the shrimp to the pan, and cook until done - about 4-5 minutes. I like to let it fully cook on one side, then flip all the pieces over and let them fully cook on the other side.
- Serve over rice.