Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
For garlic lovers! This recipe comes from a cookbook from a Restaurant Management course I took in university. I've been making it on a regular basis ever since. I usually serve this over a bed of rice, or on those lazy nights I skip the rice and soak up the sauce with slices of bread
- 59.16 ml garlic, chopped
- 113.39 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 kg shrimp (26-30 count)
- 4.92 ml coarse sea salt
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- Saute the garlic in the olive oil until translucent.
- Add the shrimp and salt.
- Toss to coat the shrimp with the oil and cook until the shrimp are just pink, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice.
- Arrange the shrimp on warm serving plates; top with the oil, garlic and lemon juice left in the pan.
- Serve immediately.
Made for Fall PAC 2012 and so glad I did. This is such an easy dish to prepare when you are running short on time or even for company. Made as posted except for adding some red pepper flakes for some zing and served this over noodles and with a green salad.
Ridiculously simple and delicious!!!! Cooked in a trice, full of flavour, we enjoyed these with recipe#435679 for a lovely and very quick dinner! Thank you, Katie, this recipe was made for PAC Orphanage Fall 11
This is an awesome recipe, I added a dash of Tobasco, it was perfect. Made for P.A.C 2011