1/5 Photos of Shrimp with Lime, Cilantro and Tomatoes
Just Call Me Martha's Note:
This is a quick and easy dish that doesn't take long to make. It has a bit of a bite, so you may want to adjust cumin to your taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together lime juice, olive oil, cumin, garlic, salt and pepper to make marinade.
- 2Pour over shrimp and toss.
- 3Set aside for 20 minutes.
- 4Drain shrimp and reserve marinade.
- 5Fry shrimp in 1 Tbsp olive oil in frying pan until pink.
- 6Add tomatoes, cilantro and marinade.
- 7Toss well and cook until just heated through.
- 8Serve over rice or pasta.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp with Lime, Cilantro and Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (411 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.3
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 142.8 mg
- Sodium 794.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 16.7 g