Recipe by Little Suzy Homemaker
This is from Bon Appetit. It has an oriental feel to it. Pasta or crusty bread would be good with it. Make 8 appetizer or 4 main-course servings.
- 6 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped and packed
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 24 uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- lime wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler. Mix first 6 ingredients in small bowl until well blended; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Brush 13x9x2 inch metal pan with some of the seasoned butter.
- Arrange shrimp in a single layer in prepared pan; sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Spread all of butter mixture over shrimp, dividing equally.
- Broil shrimp just until opaque in center, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer shrimp to plates. Spoon butter from pan over shrimp. Serve with lime wedges.