Recipe by Tmisen2980
This is something I threw together one day for lunch and it turned out wonderful. I used what I had on hand but I can imagine adding fresh diced tomatoes or even some veggies to this and it still being great. This is defiantly NOT diet food but hey, we all need to splurge once in awhile! Serving and prep time are estimates because I had a large appetite that day and I was in a hurry so I did not pay attention to how long it took to prepare.
- 1 lb peeled deveined shrimp, tail removed
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 6 -7 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced (I used white)
- 4 -5 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 6 ounces pasta (cooked and drained)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- tony creole seasoning, to taste
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, melt butter.
- To melted butter add garlic and onion, heat on med heat for about 5 minutes or until the onion is translucent.
- Add mushrooms to this, heat about 3 more minutes.
- Add shrimp and saute until shrimp are pink.
- Season with the salt, pepper and Tony's to taste.
- Pour over pasta and top with parmesan cheese.