Recipe by Tebo
Althought the microwave is not the best cooking medium, it can handle some recipes quite well. I think this is one of them. It makes this a very quick lunch or part of a main meal.
Top Review by MizzNezz
Very good!! The sauce is wonderful!!We used a thick, crusty slice of french bread to sop it ALL up. This one is a keeper!! And the amazing thing is--I used frozed cooked shrimp--this was ready in 10 minutes!
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 lb small shrimp, deveined and cooked
- 4 medium tomatoes, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mace
- salt and pepper