Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Italian Holiday Cooking by Michele Sciolone. This can be a first course or and appetizer or a light meal with salad and a good bread.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Lightly oil a large baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine bread crumbs, parsley, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add 3 tablespoons oil or enough to moisten the crumbs.
- Arrange the shrimp on a single layer on the baking sheet, curling each one into a circle.
- Spoon a little of the crumb mixture onto each shrimp and drizzle with a little more oil.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, depending on the size of the shrimp, or until the shrimp turn pink and the crumbs are lightly browned.
- Serve with lots of lemon wedges.