- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- coarse salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic; cook, stirring until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add shrimp; cook, tossing occasionally, until pink and opaque, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Toss with lemon juice and parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Per serving: 292 calories; 14.5 grams fat; 35 grams protein; 4.3 grams carbohydrates; 0.3 gram fiber.