Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Recipe adapted from WW Magazine (February, 2011). 8 points/serving
Make and share this Shrimp With Egg Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl whisk together eggs, 1 tablespoon parmesan and pepper.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium high heat and add garlic, stirring for 30 seconds and then add shrimp and roasted red pepper and cook stirring for 1 minute or so.
- Stir in chicken broth and bring to a boil; whisk about 1/2cup or so into egg mixture and then add the egg/broth mixture to skillet.
- Reduce heat and add pasta; cook stirring until sauce is thicken and pasta heated through (2-5 minutes).
- Stir in mint.
- Garnish with 1 tablespoon parmesan.
Made for a nice , fantastic lunch. I did make this as posted, though next tome I may cut down on the peppers. This had great flavor to it too, and would like for a great dinner too. Made for New Zaar tag.