Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very easy to prepare. Guests will love these. Serve with french bread or small tortillas cut into fourths.
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 30 uncooked large shrimp, peeled
- 16 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons chopped garlic
- Combine first 8 ingredients in large bowl.
- Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Melt 8 tablespoon butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add Worcestershre sauce, lemon juice and garlic; sauté until garlic is tender, about 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp;sauté until opaque in center, about 3 minutes.
- Add remaining 8 tablespoons butter; stir until melted.
- Serve in large bowl with sauce.