Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is an easy and tasty recipe. Most of the ingredients are stocked in the pantry anyway, all you need is the shrimp and tomatoes.
- 12 ounces medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Heat olive oil in a 10 inch skillet over medium high heat.
- Add shrimp, garlic, oregano& basil.
- Cook 3 minutes until shrimp turn pink, stirring frequently with wooden spoon.
- Add tomatoes and lemon juice.
- Cook and stir about 30 seconds or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
- Serve over rice or angel hair.