Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An easy dinner that takes just minutes from start to finish.
Make and share this Shrimp With Bow Tie Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- In large pot bring 4 quarts of salted water to a boil.
- Stir pasta into boiling water and cook for 8 minutes.
- Add raw shrimp and frozen peas to pasta and continue cooking for about 2 more minutes or until shrimp is pink and pasta is done (do not overcook shrimp).
- Drain pasta and shrimp and return to pot.
- Add black olives, feta cheese, parmesan cheese, and Italian dressing and toss to coat shrimp and pasta.
- Serve with salad and crusty bread.