An easy dinner that takes just minutes from start to finish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large pot bring 4 quarts of salted water to a boil.
- 2Stir pasta into boiling water and cook for 8 minutes.
- 3Add raw shrimp and frozen peas to pasta and continue cooking for about 2 more minutes or until shrimp is pink and pasta is done (do not overcook shrimp).
- 4Drain pasta and shrimp and return to pot.
- 5Add black olives, feta cheese, parmesan cheese, and Italian dressing and toss to coat shrimp and pasta.
- 6Serve with salad and crusty bread.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp With Bow Tie Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 640.8
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 182.7 mg
- Sodium 1561.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 29.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
feta cheese with dried basil and tomato