6 points plus/serving Recipe source: Weight Watchers Magazine (Feb 2012)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 2 baby bok choy, quartered lengthwise
- 6 scallions, cut into 1 1/2 inch lengths
- 2 tablespoons ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup rice
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1In a large skillet heat 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil over medium high heat. Stir in shrimp and stir fry for 2-5 minutes or until opaque in the center. Transfer shrimp to a bowl.
- 2Add remaining oil to the skillet and the next 5 ingredients (carrots - garlic) and stir fry 2-5 minutes.
- 3Stir in rice, toss.
- 4Stir in the remainder of the ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered for 20-25 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- 5Stir in shrimp and cook stirring another 2-5 minutes or until mixture is heated through.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp With Bok Choy and Rice (Ww)
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.6
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 142.8 mg
- Sodium 1213.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 20.7 g