This recipe is from the Food Network and is awesome! The shrimp are cooked in garlic and olive oil, then tossed with an uncooked fresh tomato and basil mixture and served hot or at room temperature.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, toss the tomatoes with the basil and season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- 2Heat skillet over medium heat and add enough olive oil to lightly film the bottom of the pan.
- 3Salt and pepper shrimp, turn heat to high and add shrimp.
- 4Saute shrimp, undisturbed until they turn golden brown on the bottom, about 2 minutes.
- 5Add a bit more oil and the garlic, turn heat off and turn shrimp over.
- 6Cook shrimp for 1 minute in the heat left in the pan.
- 7Add shrimp to the bowl with the tomato mixture and toss to combine.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp With Basil, Garlic and Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.2
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 259.2 mg
- Sodium 255.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 35.1 g