Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the St. Augustine, Florida Cookery Book
- 236.59 ml cooked shrimp, cut in pieces
- 198.44 g tiny peas
- 304.75 g cream of mushroom soup
- 113.39 g sweet milk
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all ingredients.
- Simmer on low heat until bubbling.
- Serve on toast or biscuit.
This was very easy and quick to prepare. I had this for my evening meal, served over a couple of pieces of toasted bread. Since I am the only one in my household, I will halve the recipe next time. I think even halved it would be enough for two servings. Thanks Ed&Theresa! Prepared for My-3-Chefs event.