Recipe by Lorac
Oldies but goodies. This is a recipe from our 1970's gourmet group. ( Please no comments about my age!!)
Top Review by sassafrasnanc
I made this for Lorac's Cook-a-thon knowing that once she sees how many people are making her recipes she will get better much quicker!! ;) I did make a couple of changes with this. I used cream cheese rather than mayonnaise and i added some green onion. I used spicy Asian chili garlic sauce to give it some zest as we are spice freaks at my house. This was so easy and quite a mid afternoon treat!!! I'll be making these again when I need appetizers to serve! Thanks so much and GET WELL Lorac!
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can baby shrimp, drained and mashed
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons pimento stuffed olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons bottled chili sauce
- 1 package crescent roll dough
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- Combine the first 5 ingredients.
- Unroll and separate crescents into 4 rectangles.
- Spread 1/4 of the shrimp mix on each rectangle.
- Roll up jelly role fashion.
- Using a sharp knife, cut each roll into 10 slices.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot.