Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick, easy and delicious about sums up this delicious recipe! You can substitute scallops, lobster or crab in this dish.
- Saute shrimp and onions in 4 T. butter, until shrimp are pink, about 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, and cook 5 minutes.
- Add remaining remaining 2 T. butter, flour, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Stir in sour cream, but do not boil.
- Serve hot over rice, flavored with juice of 1 large lemon.
After a busy day at work and then grocery shopping I wanted to make something quick. I never would have imagined how good it is! My DBF said he didn't know what all was in it but it sure was good! I'll keep this recipe on hand for any time I want something quick and delicious!