Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
Quick, easy and delicious about sums up this delicious recipe! You can substitute scallops, lobster or crab in this dish.
Top Review by cookiedog
After a busy day at work and then grocery shopping I wanted to make something quick. I never would have imagined how good it is! My DBF said he didn't know what all was in it but it sure was good! I'll keep this recipe on hand for any time I want something quick and delicious!
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled, and deveined
- 1 small onion, minced finely
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt & fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute shrimp and onions in 4 T. butter, until shrimp are pink, about 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, and cook 5 minutes.
- Add remaining remaining 2 T. butter, flour, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Stir in sour cream, but do not boil.
- Serve hot over rice, flavored with juice of 1 large lemon.