Recipe by Bippie
This is a very versatile dish that can be used with toothpicks as an appetizer, as a side dish, or with angelhair pasta as a main dish.
Top Review by vrvrvr
This was delish. I added salt, pepper and capers, and reduced the Parmesan cheese by about half. The shrimp went beautifully with brown basmati rice and sauteed baby portabello mushrooms and caramelized onions. Great flavors!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 lb fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup flat-leaf Italian parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Saute garlic and onions briefly, but do not brown the garlic.
- Toss in shrimp and saute until pink and opaque in the center. Stir in parsley and heat through.
- Remove from heat and pour into a serving dish. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.